

I've been trying to get reasonable tickets to Taiwan these last few weeks and I have put off Hogmanay tickets for two reasons: (1) I am lazy/have a ton of work to do, (2) I didn't know what address to have the tickets sent to since I don't actually check my snail mail here. I am totally regretting it now. I think that the tickets for the street party may have filled up while I was trying to get them tonight. The dumb thing is that when I submitted my request for tickets, the website claimed that I made 2 submissions to the site, which was not allowed. So at this point I have no clue whether I have tickets to the street party or not. I really hope that I can get some tickets, there were only 5GBP. I should have gotten my buttin gear sooner. I suppose it is mostly my fault if I don't get tickets. I was eyeing them for a while, but I didn't think that things would get sold out so soon. At least there are some events that you don't need tickets for. I really hope I can get these tickets though. It probably is once in a lifetime for me. I suppose I will have to call the office tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment