Here at Pollock, dinner sometimes seems like a block of grease and a cup of oil. I haven't had a proper home cooked, reasonably healthy meal since I moved into the dorms. This box of mostly eaten pasta is an aforementioned meal and was very tasty. There was so much packed in here, I couldn't even finish it in one go. I really appreciated it tonight when I walked into the dining hall and didn't see anything I wanted to eat. This pasta may not look like much, but it had cheese, peppers, tomato sauce and onions, which I love. So where did I get this nice box of food? Near the end of archery practice today, Claire, a member of the club and one of the captain's flatmates brought some dinner for him, which is well deserved because he is training different people from 2-9pm. It turns out the captain forgot about this meal and left for the Napier training session before she came to practice. Since he wasn't around Claire said that I could have the meal. Thank you so much Claire, this was yummy!
Wednesday, 3 October 2007
homecooked meals
Here at Pollock, dinner sometimes seems like a block of grease and a cup of oil. I haven't had a proper home cooked, reasonably healthy meal since I moved into the dorms. This box of mostly eaten pasta is an aforementioned meal and was very tasty. There was so much packed in here, I couldn't even finish it in one go. I really appreciated it tonight when I walked into the dining hall and didn't see anything I wanted to eat. This pasta may not look like much, but it had cheese, peppers, tomato sauce and onions, which I love. So where did I get this nice box of food? Near the end of archery practice today, Claire, a member of the club and one of the captain's flatmates brought some dinner for him, which is well deserved because he is training different people from 2-9pm. It turns out the captain forgot about this meal and left for the Napier training session before she came to practice. Since he wasn't around Claire said that I could have the meal. Thank you so much Claire, this was yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment