Wednesday, 3 October 2007

for the sake of rotation

Like every other Tuesday this term I have gone out for drinks and then proceeded to Bannerman's a local pub for karaoke. Usually I don't have the guts to go up and sing, but Aimee convinced me to go up for the sake of Rotation that we are missing this year. Instead of Karaoke Revolution we did the real thing in public. I chose the usual, Love Shack, and Aimee sang Hey Jealousy. Of course I was terrible and nervous, I think all the notes were off. You don't get the nice arrow on the screen that tells you how well you are hitting the note in real life, so I was totally shooting in the dark. Anyway, it was good fun, but I was really embarrassed. I don't know if Aimee took any photos, but I think that she did take a video that I have yet to see.


On a less interesting note, I am ill again. I started to feel it Monday afternoon and had a terrible night shivering and sweating the whole time. I felt so cold that if I was a furry animal with a tail I would be curled up with my tail wrapped around me. Yes, I felt that cold. I had a terrible night and slept through about half my classes. I felt like I was being really rude to the lecturer, I am sure that she could see me sleeping in the middle of the room. I was interested in her lecture topic, but the bad night of sleep and walk to KB made me so tired. I even slept another two hours in the library afterwards before my next class. Thankfully Iain let me borrow a hot water bottle last night and I slept very well. It also helped that I didn't have a 9-er this morning.

No comments: