I have officially learned my lesson with text messaging. I will never walk and text at the same time without periodically looking up. I recently experienced the painful consequence of attempting to text and walk down the street at the same time. I walked rather forcefully into a lamp post. My phone then proceeded to explode into the street. Nothing serious happened, the back cover and battery just flew out onto the street, but it was right by the curb so I just picked everything up and put my phone together. I felt really stupid and my head really hurt after that.
In other news, I was really satisfied with my shooting yesterday and I really wish I was scoring because I shot a couple of 10-9-9 ends, some 9-9-9 ends and some others that I was pretty proud of. I was really happy to be shooting relatively consistantly and I am starting to get used to the clicker I was given Monday. However, because I am only here for the term, I'm not really given priority in competitions. Also, e-league scores are up here and I performed respectably, but that was weeks ago and I think that I can score a higher now.
Friday, 9 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Once I tried to shout hello to a friend across the street and smashed into a post because I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. It hurts!! And is so embarrassing. Walking is so dangerous.
Post a Comment