Worrying is something that I do best. I took the MCATs on August 2oth and I checked online for the when the scores will be released. September 19th. Yes, that is in 2 days and I can't stop worrying about what the score is. After the exam I didn't think I did very well, but I didn't want to cancel the scores (after what that exam costs?). Now I can't stop worrying even though people always say that I can't do anything about it anymore, which is true, but doesn't ease my anxiety.
I also freaked when I checked my classes for this week online. When I looked at the time of the first class for my Structures and Proteins class it was listed as 9am today. I was definitely not there for that class and I started freaking out. I even called Aimee to see if she went to class. Thank goodness about 5 minutes later I saw the lecture schedule list and noticed that the first lecture is on Thursday. Thank goodness that was a mistake. I do not want to be missing the first day of class. No classes today for the bank holiday.
Monday, 17 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are going to continue living after you get your mcat score. i will still like you and so will all your friends and your mom and crap.
then you will be doing apps like me and want to put yourself through a meat grinder.
so relax, things could be worse!
Post a Comment